Chef Dave's business partner Mo is from Orissa - a small state in eastern India. One summer night, Mo kvetched about how much he missed the aromas of masala chai - a popular Indian beverage. Chef told Mo to come over immediately. One hour later, Dave & Mo were inhaling the first batch of fragrant cardamom snickerdoodles. These cookies are a tribute to the spice farms of the Western Ghats, in the Indian state known as "Kerala."
- Blended flaked oats and cranberries to create a nostalgic oatmeal cookie flavor
- Rolled the cookie dough in a cardamom-coconut sugar blend for added depth & a caramelized crust for textural contrast
- Roasted the cardamom to bring out the spicy notes for a sharp highlight
Want to try Kerala? Check out our Variety Box.
- Organic Oats
- Ethically Sourced Cardamom
- Organic Dried Cranberries
- Free Range Organic Eggs
- Grass Fed Butter
- Organic Sugar Blend
- Fair Trade Vanilla
- Organic Flour
- Sea Salt
- Baking Soda